The Dragon Princess is the evolved version of the Summoner.
Diuna: "This place, I sense something very sacred about these ruins. This was once an ancient city ruled by Daemonics. It seems all so familiar, yet distant as if in another life. These memories of this place, they are all coming back to me. I was a princess of Daemonics, sworn to protect the light in the times of the Great War. I feel strange, these memories are becoming something more..."
Strength: 13+9 (3604 max)
Agility: 17+9 (3608 max)
Intelligence: 35+18 (7217 max)
Starting Life: 1535
Starting Mana: 70
Starting Damage: 51
Roles: Summons, Summon Augmentation
Children of Scales [Q]
The Dragon Princess call upon her dragons which she will use to slice down her enemies. The maximum number of summons will increase by 1 each level until the Dragons Evolve. Every five to ten levels the dragons will evolve becoming more powerful lowering back the maximum summon count.
Summoning Daemonic energy the Hero Dispurses waves in all direction towards her enemies inflicting pain per second.
Damage Formula: 100 x (Ability Level) + (Intelligence / 2)
Essence of Life
The Princess of Daemonics is loved by all and grants all nearby subjects a great bonus in health regeneration.
Regeneration Formula: 50 HP/Sec x (Ability Level)
An ancient Royal power of the Dæmonic has been blessed upon the princess, granting all nearby friendly summons an attack bonus.
Damage Formula: 100 x (Ability Level)
- Vanquish - The princess may vanquish one summoned unit of her choosing into the void. The princess may either target her own summons, or an enemy summon killing it instantly granting 2000 mana. -basically same as the first one
- Serpent of the void - Summons the Ancient Protector of the Daemonic princess. The summoned Hero will protect the princess until death, and come with great power equal to the level of the princess - summon scaling with level of princess. Have Crit strike 20% X2
Evasion 40% Nether bolt IntX3 penetrating magic immune Self invisibility 250 mana duration 60 cd 60 Super mana shield dmg per point mana 45 Spell immunity passive
- Summoner's Scales - Scales surrounds nearby friendly summons increasing their armor.+10 armor aura
- Guardian - When the summoner was young she grew up with a Black Drake as her pet, through out the years they grew older and fought many battles. Summon your old friend to fight along side you once more.
- Super Nether Bolt - The Summoner unleashes the Super Nether bolt am immense spell that does awesome damage. This spell can target through spell immune. Damage Formula: x3.5 Intelligence (Right-click to activate auto-casting)
- Chilling Assault - The element of frozen water is at the disposal of the princess. Her enemies will be frozen in fear and Ice. Damage Formula: Intelligence x 2.5 (Duration: 5sec. / Cooldown: 45sec.)
- Mana Shield - A magical shield that surrounds the hero using up Mana instead of Health when taking damage.
Damage per Mana Point: 35
- Vanquish - The princess may vanquish one summoned unit of her choosing into the void. The princess may either target her own summons, or an enemy summon killing it instantly granting 6000 mana.
- Winged sovereign - The Dragon Princess searches deep within herself to find her Ultimate Summon. She sacrifices her other summons to call upon this amazing power of the Winged sovereign.
Fusion Requires: -Sylicia -Black Drake -Two Children of Scales Summons: (Holy, Unholy, Protector, or Elemental Dragons)
- Summoner's Scales - Scales surrounds nearby friendly summons increasing their armor.
Armor Increased: 50
- Eternal Damnation - Transforms her Summons into Daemonic Summons causing them to gain greater attack speed and damage.
- Multi-Shot - The Summoner has mastered her skills and able to attack more units at once.
- Vanquish - Vanquishes all summons in an area granting mana for each summons send to the void.
Formula: 1000 mana per summon.
- Guardian - The Old Friend protected the summoner and through out the years the Drake grew stronger and become one with the Summoner causing Daemonic Blood to flow through its body.
- Super Mana Shield - A magical shield that surrounds the hero using up Mana instead of Health when taking damage.
Damage per Mana Point: 45