The group Essence Fight - the only usually talked about when essence fight is used - is against empowered versions of Laszar, Thaerion, The Hydra King, Daemon, Diablo and the Almighty. To engage in this all out brawl of mad spellcasting, tearing slashing and crushing you have to collect the Essences dropped as a guaranteed drop from each boss.
- The Essence of Lazar drops from Lazar, the Ice Temple boss.
- The Essence of Thaerion drops from Thaerion, the ruler of the Black Citadel.
- The Essence of the Hydra King drops from the Hydra King in the Water Temple.
- The Essence of the Time, Daemons Essence, drops pretty much at the end of the GMQ in you last confrontation with Daemon. You can also summon Daemon at the Arena of the Gods with the Unholy Book of Daemon.
- The Essence of Diablo is dropped by the ruler of Hell whenever you decide to kill him. He can be killed in Hell without any quest or as part of the Good Main Quest, or in his Good Form as part of the Evil Main Quest. You can also summon Diablo at the Arena of the Gods with the Unholy Book of Diablo.
- The Essence of the Almighty is dropped Almighty, by the supreme reigning being in Heaven
Bring them all to the Arena of the Gods to fight all six at once.
All of the bosses have their stats significantly boosted. In addition, Lazar gains a Divine Shield
All bosses drop high-level items as well as their normal items. Additionally, Diablo (Arena of the Gods) and Daemon (Arena of the Gods) drop their unique drops from the essence fights, not just the normal fight