The Northern Mountains are the snow-covered mountains in the North part of the map. Their West entrance is blocked by a patch of Ice that can be destroyed by the Song of Fira. The Ice Temple is located at the bottom of a hill in the center of the mountains.
- The Golden Circle sends the hero to destory enemies in the Northern Mountains three times.
- The Golden Circle sends the hero to retrieve the Icy Staff
- Digging in front of the snowman in the Northwest part of the mountains is part of the Key of Eternity quest
- The True Excalibur quest involves a cave on the East side of the mountain
Points of Interest
- There is a Coal Ore deposit in the center of the Mountains, west of the Ice Temple entrance
- There is a Musician behind some ice near the West entrance who teaches a song that can extinguish flames
- The Lightning Stomp boots are located in a chest in the Eastern part of the mountains
- There is an Obelisk that will give the player the Gem of Time if they meet the requirement