|HP||20 937 580|
|Damage||17572 - 17572 +16250|
|Move Speed||None (Unmovable)|
Portal,spawns Undead Sand Crawler and Sand Golems
Chosen one's set,Ghul'eth'zul'mundae,Ultimate Orb of Evil and Elemental
Aura of Hermes and Thorns
Sandman is the Boss in Ancient Ruins,its a very strong and non-movable boss and also drops high-leveled items and you need to destroy the Chains near him.
Sandman has 3 skills and two of them spawns Undead Crawlers and Sand Golems
- If the sandman says "Enter the portal Hero." there is gonna be a portal that teleports you into place mini-game like or spawns obelisk and a tower to hit you and give buff to himself, the portal can make you're mana to 0 and also the portal has a chance to do nothing.
- The Flame area is the most dangerous area because the flame can one hit you (to be precise the flame damages about 500m base).
- The Sand Golem area spawns about 30 of them(5 per 10 sec i think).
- To escape the Flame area is wait in the middle of them and if the fire in the sides is gone go in the other middle and so on.
- To escape the Sand Golem area is just survive for 1 minute.
- Best weapon to kill him is the Daemonic Weapon of the One because of the bonuses of the Sword.
- The Sand Golem's weakness is the Eternal Dust song.