Defeating the Soulless One gives players a chance to receive Ultima, an item used in many fusions.
- You will need the Celestial Orb of Souls charged with 250 souls
Once you have 250 souls stacked up in the Celestial Orb of Souls, you will have to visit 5 obelisks in a specific order, offering each obelisk 50 souls at a time. The order is as follows:
- Northern Mountains - close to the Forgotten's Cave entrance
- Fire Mountain - to the right side of the Fire Lord's platform (use the dragon to get past the wall of flames, or remove it with the guitar -Songs)
- Temple of Evil - To the left of the Temple of Evil
- Ancient Daemonic City - near the gates to hell, just to the east of the previous obelisk.
- Sunken Ruins - south of the entrance to the Temple of the Keys. Go up to the entrance and just head south on the same hill, the last obelisk is there.